View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:34 PM
MegaJ
Extreme Fan

Someone pleeeeeeeeeeease talk to Cam.

A-Plot. I don't hate Zig but he most definitely needs to step off, especially after Maya told him repeatedly that nothing will come between her and Zig and he's interfering in her relationship.

Cam just broke my heart, and it helps that Dylan Everett can cry on cue like woah. He's obviously homesick and trapped, but he also seems to have an underlying mental disorder that no one is really looking into. Maybe if he was closer to home, he'd get the help he needs. Dallas seems to care, but he also cares about winning and his approach isn't helping at all. I loved Alli's line saying that tough love doesn't work all the time, something that needs to said more and more. And he doesn't want to drag Maya into his drama....just someone pleeeeeease talk to him.

B-Plot. Welp, Eli's Crazy Jealous Guy tendencies strike again. At least this didn't come out of nowhere, off meds and on meds he has shown that he can be very possessive of whomever he's seeing. And he was totally wrong to read Clare's journal. I suppose that he cannot trust her after all. This was mainly setup to whatever EClare plot that happens throughout 12C, but it was good setup. Plus, they made good, short usuage of Jahmil French who I REALLY hope comes back.