View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 01:15 AM
valeria
Master Fan

ok this is the last time i'm answering to this bc if you REFUSE to understand, discussing it become pointless. First of all we criticized damon when he did something wrong. UNFORTUNATLY the writers made him flawless lately and he didn't do that much to discuss about, except maybe going along with klaus'plan in 410, and if i remember correctly i saw a lot of us complaining about that (even if it's not like he really had a choice), and last ep when he was scared out of his mind and walked away from elena i saw a lot of damon bashing in the s&s thread. Plus every freaking time he did something wrong in the past, he went out of his way to make things right, he did everything in his power to make elena trust him again, with words and actions he begged her to have forgiveness, her trust and friendship back.
We wanted him to leave MF bc clearly he wasn't wanted, and i was one of those who wanted Katherine to pick up the pieces bc he was left freaking alone and desperate (i didn't want them to marry... i wanted someone to be by his side... and katherine at the time seemed to me the only viable option).
Again with this thing that if elena chose damon in season 3 everything would be ok? I don't know how many times do we have to explain that before you finally drop that one! Elena was HORRIBLE to damon for half of last season, she used him, abused him emotionally taking advantage of his feelings for her, she manipulated him to get what she wanted for him, she took him for a test drive, she left him to be torured without trying to help him and without checking up on him afterwards, she blamed him for trying to help stefan in a way she didn't like, she threw his feelings back in his face the moment they weren't handy anymore, she left him alone when she tought he was dying telling him she only cared about him and that she was setting him free and afterwards she DEMANDED for his help, she never explained her behavior to him and never apologized for any of this... THIS HAPPENED... THIS IS CANON... I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP...