View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Rhonwen
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
Belle is going to get her memories back this season - we've had that confirmed from Adam and Eddy. Plus, they treat each season like a book; they're not going to take this into season 3.

Gold went to find Bae right then because there was nothing he could do for Belle; he's not going to give up on her.

I just can't believe they'd kill Bae.......... and frankly, lol, that kind of dramatic and emotional depth I could do without. Please don't be offended, but I would despise this if this happened. Original Rumple was a sweet, beautiful, kind and gentle person; I would MUCH rather see his continued journey to overcome the curse/300 years of bad behavior. There is still so much to be mined from this tragic, complicated figure that to turn him from this gray character to an out and out villain which I never have seen him as would really be a shame. I want to see him try and reconcile with Bae, I want to see Rumbelle..............to have none of that come to pass would be brutal
That's not going to happen..

They already said that Belle gets her memories back and Gold is the one to help her.

Bae wont die, it would be pointless to do that.

And Hook wants the dagger, he knows perfect well what it can do. He's not going to go to the Charmings, he always has and always will be all for himself.
Adam and Eddy said that he's a villain. Colin himself said he's a sociopath.. (bullying and objectifying (in his case women ) shows he does have those tendencies. He may not liked being betrayed by Cora and Regina (if that's even what happens) but he's not going to help the Charmings save Rumple.
He already shows he doesn't care for innocent people. If Bae dies it will be at the hands of Hook because Hook doesnt care who gets in his way to get revenge.And that would turn Henry against him, Emma too.

Belle will not stay with a Rumple who has turned back to his ways, and the writers love Rumbelle. Their relationship will have ups and downs, but it will be a relationship. Plus Rumbelle fans are far too many to keep quiet..lol

What ever the prophecy is I firmly believe now that Bae/Neal is staying away to protect Emma, and his dad. ANd now that he knows their is a child.. Henry as well.
He's being a hero, and it will probably fall apart.

This episode is going to be spectacular.. I'd better go by more tissues..