View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:16 PM
Radames
Master Fan

TYFTNT!

I'm getting more and more convinced that Henry is going to be the source of heartbreak in the final 30 seconds of the episode.

However I don't think he will be a villain yet.

I truly think the big bad that they're setting up for S3 is going to be Rumple.

I think Cora will die at the hands of an enraged Rumple after Cora has killed Bae.

Bae and Belle are the only things keeping Rumple from turning completely into the villain of the tale.

Belle is supposed to get her memories back but that could happen in S3 when Rumple is the villain already.

That's why Rumple turned to Bae now, because Belle right now is a lost cause to him. It breaks his heart knowing that she can't remember him. If Bae dies, that's going to be THE catalyst to Rumple becoming the big bad.

This all seems very eerie to Willow turning evil after the death of Tara but being brought back by Xander's love.

Think of the dramatic and emotional depth of not only Gold but also Rumbelle's relationship.

I also believe that Hook is going to be the one to tell The Charmings about the dagger either because Cora and Regina double-cross him or he finds out that he will become the dark one if he uses the dagger. He sure as hell doesn't want that.

Last edited by Radames; 02-14-2013 at 04:21 PM