View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
Krista_N
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
TFTNT!

reposting my post from the other thread .

Belle is his true love.. the writers have shown that over and over again. I don't think we have anything to worry about, people can love more than one person in a lifetime and Rumple is 300 years old after all . Even the couples who are written to be soul mates have loved people before; look at Clark & Lois from Smallville, they were it for each other, Anyone who knows the Superman story knows that Clark has never or will never love anyone like he loves Lois and vice versa. Still before her Clark had loved Lana Lang, he didn't feel as strongly about her as he does about Lois not even close as she was his first love... that's how I see Rumple/Milah.... he had to have loved her as she was the mother of his child, they were married etc. and his reaction when she told him she never loved him. Still it doesn't compare to what he feels for Belle, Rumple/Milah are like Clark/Lana and Rumbelle are like Clois.
True about Clark Kent, but Peter Parker loved both, Gwen and Mary Jane.
Personally I'm not all that much into the one true love thing. Why shouldn't it be possible to really, truely love more than one person in your life. I'm not talking about Rumple and Milah or anyone else on the show here by the way. It's just a general thought.

TFTNT!