View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 09:49 AM
BlinkieTheWeirdGirl
Addicted Fan

Ok.. so you know...I've jes started college and it's far away from home and there's been some stuff going on at home that's been hard for me, so he's been the one comforting me and everything for these past few weeks... Well, night before last as we were hugging goodnight, I compulsively kissed him on the cheek... Then last night I asked him what he was thinking and he just said "that I hope tonight ends the way last night did"... anyways... when he said that I kissed him on the cheek, and he kissed me back on the cheek... then awhile later he kissed me on the cheek again and I kissed him on the cheek back... and that pattern of waiting a bit went on for awhile... and then he just started responding immediately back after I'd kiss him on the cheek... and slowly he got closer to my lips and he jes kissed me...

I kinda freaked for a bit... cuz it was my first (and he was aware of this)... it was very cute how he acted around the whole thing...then when I seemed relaxed again and he was holding me, he kissed me again... and again...

And that's it... yep yep... hehe.