View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:46 AM
valeposh
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Denise- (View Post)
Since it two days later, can I double post? Not sure what the rule is anymore..

Anyways, there might be breaking Dutch news on the way lol. Our queen will make an announcement at 7pm tonight and nobody knows what it's about. Normally the content of these announcements is already known, but not now. So everybody is expecting her to step down. It would be big news, since she's been our queen for 33 years now. Update coming in an hour lol. She's even trending topic on twitter (worldwide) lol. It would be awesome if she's stepping down though. She's had her time, it's time for a fresh person. And we'd get a King which is also kind of exciting!

It's official, she's stepping down. For some reason also really strange. I've only experienced Beatrix as queen. Let's see how Willem-Alexander, her son will do as King..
Denise, that's exciting! Do you like the future king? And I agree with you, Vegas must be experienced before judging, I was sure I wouldn't like it, but I did. I wouldn't spend a week there, but still, it's a place that's worth visiting for fun.
I just met a cute guy on the tram on the way home, and he asked me out for coffee. Haha. So unexpected. We'll meet tomorrow.
icon: Permanent_99