View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Claireem86
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
Hi Cee! Good luck in school, it sounds like a smart thing to get your masters and find an awesome job. And Happy Birthday!
Thanks, Claire! Hope you're well I spent the past few years hoping not to have to go back to uni but a string of lousy jobs made the decision for me. Now that I'm there I'm actually pretty excited

Quote:
Cee - great to see you here again!! I lost all my hope after a year.lol We sure need some entertainment around here, keep posting What are you studying again?
Katka, I'm studying for an MSc in International Event, Festival and Tourism Management in Edinburgh where they have the huge Fringe Festival each year so I hope there will be opportunities there - the commonwealth games next year is here and I'd love to work that too

Denise! Everytime I see a hint of you you seem to be planning some cool trip! I'm very jealous!

For those who don't know - my twitter got hacked and I had to start a new one. I've refollowed a bunch of you but not everyone cause I couldn't remember peoples' handles. If you alert me (@ClaireEmilyM) I'll refollow

Last edited by Claireem86; 01-26-2013 at 11:05 AM Reason: I wrote my Twitter name wrong cause i'm a giant N00B!!!!!! Whut Whut! (it's correct now :) )