View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 12:17 AM
deep within me
Fan Forum Star

Wow, just wow! I can't believe that this is the end. When Fringe first came out, this board was opened and I used to post here, especially on episode discussion threads to talk about those episodes. That was good times. I will so very much miss this show and this will never be the same because not only is this show most of time serious but it comes with comedy especially with Walter. That's the most reason that I will miss about this show is his hilarious and his obsession with food. Yeah, like I said it'll never be the same! Just few hours ago, I realized that tonight was the first time that we had no Fringe episode and I was like this is so surreal, just...wow.

Anyways, I want to say that this show finally got everything right, Peter and Olivia finally got their happy ending they both deserved and I couldn't be happier than that and I wish that Walter was part of that happy ending but oh well. At least he sacrificed for their happiness and they would cherish that for rest of their lives. So I couldn't be happier and satisfied with the way this show ended. It was a great journey because this show kept it with decent writing and amazing kickass casts and that's what made this show so wonderful, the best. I even thought this show one of the best quality of the show. That's why I will miss it so much.