View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 03:38 AM
CinnamonHummingbird
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
If she had, it would be her means to get info of her target. It was a part of her job, a weapon in her armory, not asceticism. In the pilot, she pretended to be a hottie dressed in red for a date where she caught the jerky man who was unfaithful to his wife and family. It must have happened a lot before that night and it was easy to imagine what and where it would lead if she played the role of seductress for a bit longer. That doesn't matter, though. What's past is past.
I doubt the references she made were part of her job, but we can agree to disagree on this one. :o Can hardly see her acting as a seductress on all of her clients, but this particular one and warranted not going further than lulling the man by simple fake flirting only to reveal the truth at the end. It appears to be quite improbable to me that she shouldn't be able to keep apart business and private life, much less would it bring you any forward in your job, contrariwise...it could be a reason to get fired. She did not only have a job, she was alone for eleven years, surely she had a few man privately, desperately trying to fill the hole in her heart or at least have a little fun and being detracted from the pain of being alone all time...

x