View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Amorith
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Side (View Post)
Thank you so much for stopping by Amorith Your words mean so much to me, as you were a main poster here with Dimple for a long time. Do not feel guilty for not being around, just like with Dimple, school comes first for you too And with the holidays just being over, it was extra busy for everyone. I did think about trying to keep the board going for a while without Dimple, but we would just end up on the low count list and be forced to close, and that would hurt even worse.
Aww you're too kind dear! I wouldn't have forgive myself, if I hadn't stop by to say goodbye at least.

This board was sort of my first baby you know, being here since day 2, I guess.
Back then we had a lot of posters here and I thought the show did pretty good, but after a time the ratings dropped and so did the posters.

We were basically two posters and three temp mods here. Gosh, what a time it was. I'm not sure if any temp mod - for the new forums section - had ever an assignment to mod a new forum for almost 4 -5 months. That was about the time Nikki and Co were here.

I had a great time on this board, met a lot of good people here.
And it truly makes me sad to see this board go, but as you said it's better to end it this way rather to end up on the Low Post Count List, which this board was never on.

Quote:
You are right about that she is the most energetic poster I know, doesn't seem the same without her. I miss her terribly. Dimple helped me so much at my Wentworth board, so I decided to help her out over here and ended up loving the show so much that I applied to be her co mod. We talked about keeping this board alive for a long time to come. But school comes first, and I know she had internet issues so that is not her fault. It was a real pleasure modding this board, despite it being such a short while. Wish it could have been longer, but alas, wasn't in the cards.
She really is. And she can be really persuasive, see, she did get you to be her co-mod. I know that the two of you would have kept this board alive, but eventually you guys would've been tired to post for yourselves. That's not what this forum is about, that only the mods keep doing the posting.

I have a huge respect for all the mods on It's kind of second full time job, you have to be commited to it, otherwise it doesn't work, you have to be sure you're all into this. I understand that sometimes you just don't have enough time to post, but as a mod you have the responsibility.

And I say it again, it was the right decision you made, don't be too sad.

Quote:
It is a pity I wasn't around when you were able to post more Amorith, as you seem like a great person I am always late to the game, getting into shows either after they are cancelled or they have been on the air for a long time. I am hoping our paths cross again. Thanks again for stopping by, I was really hoping you would, your words mean more to me then you will ever know
Aww, I'm so sorry dear. I wish I had stop by to post with you too, but as I said before I haven't had that much time, RL sucks sometimes.

Another board, another time hopefully, anyways it was nice meeting you Carmen and I wish you all the best dear, you're truly a dedicated mod and you should be proud of yourself. And thanks for your kind words, that means a lot to me as well. See ya.
Banshee
Visit the Grimmlins and be part of the family
& Join |Da Vinci's Demons | Vikings |icon