View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:50 AM
hiddleskittlesღ
Master Fan

Umm, exsqueeze me, but that new “mayor” is the Alpha Vampire! WTF?? I hate it when TVD gets people from Supernatural! Ugh! It’s like they’re taking credit for that actor being recognizable because they were on TVD. Wrong, bitches!

****ing Rebekah. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steroline. I can’t.

Paul Wesley is sexier than the last time I saw him. OMFG how???

Kol is back!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Jeremy is becoming a psycho. Great.

Poor Matt. That’s all he is… bait, spy, training buddy/literally a punching bag…

Speaking of douches, well hello Damon.

Motherflecker. The mayor is Bonnie’s dad??? Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK. This changes everything.

LOL Rebekah just called Elena a trollop. HAHAHAHA

Stebekah. YES. Love it. But I’m guessing Plec will find a way to **** with it, so I’m not even going to get my hopes up.

Forwood!!! But what happened to their angst? And why is Tyler becoming this… unfeeling bastard? Is it just because of his mom? Or the director of the ep? Because everything he’s done in this ep was so ridiculous and robotic. It’s like I wasn’t watching Tyler at all, except for the Forwood scene.

Yeah, Bonnie fans. TVD is determined to make her hated (even more) this season. Because Shane the Psycho is a “bad guy” and because it’s hate by association, Bonnie’s the bad guy too. I know. I hear ya. There’s always Rebekah.

Speaking of, I LOVED that she’s back and Kol too, and I can’t wait for their face off with Klaus, but why is Kol suddenly being antagonistic towards her too? I mean, WTF??

I don’t think April getting linked to Shane was an accident. There was something fishy about that scene.

Now I’m going to find Stefan and hug him forever.