View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 AM
kirubreezy
Extreme Fan

From Kyxzz

Quote:
The Spoiler Alert Segmentation

Leonard and Sheldon are in their apartment. Leonard is reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on his Kindle (or Nook, couldn't tell). He mentions the fact that the Harry Potter books are so great that he can't believe he put off reading them for so long.

Poor Sheldon, trying to make conversation, says, "Oh, that's a good one. Dumbledore dies in that one."
Leonard freaks out and asks Sheldon why he would even say something like that. They get into a fight about how the other person finds qualities about them difficult to live with and Sheldon asks Leonard if he's going to throw a hissy-fit. Leonard gets mad and tells him he doesn't want to live there any more because Sheldon is a "crazy bastard." Leonard says he wants to live with Penny instead and walks out the door to go to Penny's.

In Howard and Bernie's place, Raj shows up and knocks on the door. Howard opens and Raj has a luggage bag for him. Howard had lent him this luggage bag years ago but needed it back because he and Bernadette are going to a conference/some sort of trip in Vegas because Bernadette made a breakthrough within her office/team. Apparently they had a dandruff shampoo that was giving people bad cases of anal leakage, and it was Bernadette's idea to re-label it to help constipation. Howard tells Raj that he needs to checks on his mom while he's gone, since her dentist boyfriend broke up with her. Raj whines because it's a Saturday night and it would be his partying night, but Howard can see through the fact that Raj probably wouldn't go out and meet a girl like he said he would. Raj says he will visit his mom.

In Penny's apartment, Leonard is having a glass of wine and is bitching about how Sheldon is the "most egotistical, insufferable person that [he's] ever met." Penny is at the counter drying dishes and mentions they are a cute couple, jokingly, like Bert and Ernie. They even "teach her about words and numbers." (Lol.) He says he doesn't want to live with Sheldon another minute and she asks where he's going to go. He says, "I was thinking here with you." She is not facing him, but her eyes get wide and she's just staring into the wall. She tells him that she thinks it's fine but she'd be worried about Sheldon. (Mind you, everyone is calm in this situation and not being childish at all.) He mentions that Sheldon has Amy now, and while Penny agrees, she says that she just can't see him doing that because it's not the same. Leonard kind of takes it the wrong way and asks her if she doesn't want to live with him. She says, "No, no, no, I do! It's just a really big step." and Leonard replies that it really makes sense financially and asks if she can think of any reason to not do it. She can't and says, "I got nothin.'" Leonard tells her that he's going to go get some of his stuff and that she needs to clear a shelf off in the bathroom because he takes a lot of medicine. She says, "Some of that better be Xanax."

Later on, Raj is at Howard's mom's place, and he's sitting at the dinner table but there's leftover food and two place settings so you know he was actually sitting there eating dinner with her. She is talking to him from the kitchen, and the kitchen door is open and is actually behind Raj. (So if you're looking at it straight on, you can see into the kitchen). She asks if he wants to stay for dessert and he declines but she tells him he's not fat and he's like, no, thank you, I'm going to leave. She asks if he wants stuff to go in a doggie bag and he says that would be nice. THEN FREAKING MRS. WOLOWITZ WALKS BY THE DOOR SO YOU SEE HER. A COUPLE TIMES. (You don't see her face, but it's the FIRST actual "on-screen" Mrs. Wolowitz you'll ever see, if you don't necessarily count when we see her on the roof in season 5.) You can hear her sort of silently crying from the kitchen and he asks if she's okay. She says, "Yeah, it's just... it's tough when you're alone." and he says he'll stay for dessert. She mentions that she has to make it and that it'll be another couple hours.

The next morning, Howard calls Raj on FaceTime on his phone and Raj is waking up in Howard's bed AND is wearing his classic silk pajamas. Howard is asking how it went and what time he left his mom's house. Raj is yawning and stuff and is saying that he is still there. Howard is like, "GET OUT NOW." and is saying things like he won't be able to escape and he'll be stuck there forever. He asks Raj where his clothes and shoes are, and he can't find them because Mrs. Wolowitz took them. Cue Raj freaking out.

Back in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment, Amy is with Sheldon and Sheldon is putting certain things that belong to Leonard in a box and Amy is making a list. She asks him what he intends to do because Leonard is moving out. He says he'll have to find and cultivate a new roommate but mentions how tedious it was to get Leonard on a tight bathroom schedule and how he's not looking forward to doing that again. Amy asks how he'd feel about finding someone who knew his schedule and was fine with it and was able to deal with his idiosyncrasies. He says, "If I found someone like that, I'd sign them on, no questions asked." and Amy is like, "HERE I AM!" and Sheldon is just going, "Ummm." and she reiterates that she's fine with his habits, quirks, isn't a stranger, and is just already familiar with him entirely, and that they're both scientists. He can't form an argument, just as Penny couldn't form an argument earlier with Leonard.

Sheldon goes over to Penny's and knocks. Leonard opens and Sheldon asks him to move back in with him because Amy made him see that their argument was dumb. He says the problem is that Amy made arguments that he could not counter and he just really wanted him to move back in. Leonard basically says 'no' and says, "Spoiler alert, I'm about to slam this door in your face." Then he does. Amy is standing in the door of the apartment asking when she's going to be able to get her key. Sheldon just says, "Ummm." and the scene ends.

Howard and Bernie are in the Vegas hotel room and Howard is bringing out ice packs from the bathroom and they make a comment about how they should have just "done it [sex] the 'regular' way." Bernie makes a comment about how the Cirque du Soleil performers make it look so easy. Raj calls Howard on FaceTime and is freaking out because he's literally trapped in the house and can't get out. He swears that Mrs. Wolowitz hid his keys in her bra because she jingles when she walks around. His clothes have also been in the washer all day. Howard basically tells him he's stuck and then hangs up. Bernie asks if they should leave Vegas early to rescue him but Howard says that it's too late.

Sheldon and Penny are leaving their apartments at their respective times (Penny's in her Cheesecake Factory uniform), and Sheldon tells Penny that Amy wants to move in with him but wants Leonard to move back in so that doesn't happen. Penny mentions that she doesn't want Leonard to move in either, and Sheldon asks why Penny just doesn't tell Leonard the truth. She pretty much just doesn't know how to say it, but she says that they both need to talk to their SOs about it.

Sheldon and Amy are in the apartment for dinner and she's bringing Chinese food to the table and Sheldon does his usual, "Kung Pao chicken? Brown rice instead of white? Mustard from the Korean market?" to which Amy replied, "Yes. Yes. Yes. I did good, right?" and Sheldon is like, "Yeah..." (but you can tell he's pleasantly disappointed - if that's even a thing). Amy mentions that she made a new voicemail message to reflect them living together. They read it together and he just comes out and says, "You can't live here." and she gets really upset and asks what she did wrong. She says, "I don't understand, I did everything right." and he says, "You did." and she screams, "THEN WHAT THE HELL, SHELDON?!" She says she does all these things for him, watches his "stupid space movies," is really patient with him, and that she's the best girlfriend he's ever going to have and says, "Give me one good reason why I can't live with you." and he immediately points in the direction of the hallway and says, "It's Penny. It's her fault. She doesn't want to live with Leonard so he has to move back in so you can't live here. She's the snake in our garden. She is why we can't be happy."

So angry Amy storms over to Penny's a knocks. Penny opens and says, "Hi Amy." and she says, "Hi Amy nothin'! Sheldon says you don't want to live with Leonard and that's why I can't move in with him."
You hear Leonard in the background, on the couch, "What?!" They all get up and basically all four of them are in the hallway and it's turning into a gigantic ****storm.

Sheldon is saying things to Penny like, "Why didn't you just tell Leonard the truth?" and Penny is snapping back with, "Why don't you just say you don't want to live with Amy instead of blaming it on ME?!" and Amy is in Sheldon's face saying, "YOU'RE A COWARD." to which Sheldon replies, "Well, the evidence says... yes." and then Leonard is like, "Why didn't you just tell me?" and Penny is saying, "You just moved in without asking me if I was ready!" and then she says, "You know what - let's go, Amy! Let's have some wine and talk about what jerks our boyfriends are!" and she says, "Fine! And you know what, I'll show them. I'll just move in with you!" and she storms into Penny's apartment, and Penny has the same blank, terrified look on her face like when Leonard said he was going to move in with her. She follows her in and shuts the door.

Sheldon and Leonard are left in the hallway, and there's an awkward silence. Sheldon breaks it by quietly saying, "So... wanna catch up on some Walking Dead?" "Sure..." and they start to walk in the door and Sheldon says, "Have you seen the episode where Lori dies?"
Leonard is pissed off and just quietly says, "No." through his teeth. Sheldon says, "Ooooor maybe she lives! Let's find out!" and they go inside.

Then the tag is Raj trying to leave Howard's mom's house through the bedroom window. He is about to climb out and nearly has one leg on the ground in the bushes but you see Mrs. Wolowitz's arms grab him and pull him back in! LOL.
Season 6 spoilers - Page 110 - Season 6 - The Big Bang Theory Forums

My Shamy heart and my Lenny curiosity welcomes the angst.