View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:30 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneris (View Post)
Well, I'm not about to put my hand into this captain swan fire so all I'm here to say is thank you for the new spoilers and I can't believe Snow & Charming's sexy time gets interrupted not just by Emma but by Henry too!??? Holy cow what an embarrassment!!!!
I can't wait to see that scene. Emma's face is going to be effin priceless!!!!! I just hope we actually get to see a little bit of S&C in bed before the interruption please give us sexy snowing for at least more than 5 seconds!
I'm not sure what sneak peek you're talking about cause in the one I saw Archie was dead and Snow and Emma found him

I thought there would be more Archie/Regina and Archie/Belle scenes so I can't believe he's already dead?!

Becki: There are some characters that some people like seeing alone indeed, but I've never been part of those! Characters like Jack Sparrow, Nolan or Hook also deserve to be loved IMO! And I doubt that anyone can really be happy all alone by himself...

Don't worry, I'm sure there'll be many more villains/evil to come, but I really don't think Hook is one of them, he has always been a grey area character I think. It's what makes him interesting and 3 dimensional.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!