View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 01:17 AM
CinnamonHummingbird
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Huffingtonpost has a video up about true love. There's a new clip of Belle and Mr. Gold in his car at the beginning - 'Once Upon A Time': A Look Back At The Timeless Love Stories On The ABC Series (EXCLUSIVE VIDEO)

Oh gosh, Belle in a cage in FTL saying she'll never stop fighting for Rumple!
Awwwwwwwwh the Rumbelle feels are back and they are huge! Especially at the "You'll never keep us apart, I will not stop fighting for him!" Oh my god, Belle, you're a goddess!

But same here, I wish they hadn't released those bits, now we're all even more giddy than ever.

And can I just point out how beautiful this promo is in general, with this song? I was really stunned. Kudos ABC!

About the Hook/Emma and missing Swanthief part, come on people! Calm down. I'm rather into a little surprise than getting all het up over something like this, since we cheered a lot when the "Manhattan" spoiler pics were released the H/E supporters should have the chance to be happy as well, okay?
Besides, independent of which scenes or pairings are shown, the writers pretty much have no influence on that, because ABC cuts the promos and includes the scenes at their will. It's kind of ludicrous to needlessly get all mad, because with the promos the paths this show takes are not determined. So, if you are Oncers: Calm down and enjoy it and don't take the joy from others. :S

Last edited by CinnamonHummingbird; 01-03-2013 at 01:27 AM