View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 AM
paper rings
Fan Forum Star

I've done my rewatch of the first episode.. I'll do most of the characters and the ships I ship and how I felt about the episode.

This is it!

Quote:
1.01 "Pilot" Rewatch One Tree Hill

Dan - From the moment I saw him I knew he only cared for basketball and only wanted Nathan to go further than he did in basketball. Also he doesn't care for Lucas, which I think is wrong because he should care for both of his sons.

Lucas - He is one of my favourite characters in the episode because he didn't want to play on the team because of Nathan, but did anyway because Whitey believed in him and also Skills told him that he never belonged at the River Court. Him wanting Peyton if he won the game, I thought was fair because Nathan didn't deserve Peyton.

Nathan - He was a jerk and I don't think he really cared for Peyton, he just wanted a girlfriend because he was the popular guy. Agreeing to quit the team if he lost the game, which I though was fair because it seemed to me that he was only doing basketball because his dad made him, but he backed down out of the deal because I think of his dad.

Haley - I've got nothing to say about Haley.. I just loved her.

Peyton - She comes across as mean and a punk rocker chick that doesn't like to judged by people and doesn't like to let people in because she is afraid of them leaving.

Lucas/Peyton - I loved their scenes, you could see that the chemistry was right there from their first scene and the "I'll be seeing you" Just gives me so many feelings

Karen - I love Moria Kelly she was just amazing in the scene with Paul, she just gave it everything.

I though the Pilot was an amazing first episode and it just makes me want to watch the second episode.