View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Pempees
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by doula (View Post)
Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Shiri Appleby. I think the question is not what show I like to put her in. The question is what does Shiri wants to do with her career Where does she want to go, what is her Goal in this business. And where does her fans stand on all of this while she's deciding on it.

I think she can do whatever she wants because she doesn't ruffle any feathers but not doing anything does not get her anywhere, We are her fans I like her to be successful. and as such i like to help her in any way I can but she has to be clear on what she wants out of this type of livelihood, because this is competitive industry.
I totally agree with you, but this thread is for us fans to think about where we would love to see her. It's not too serious, and we are aware that she most likely won't be in any of the shows we mention in here. We, as her fans, will most likely watch her in anything she will be in, or support her in anything she wants to do, but when it comes to this thread, we like to just play with the idea of her being in our favorite shows.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote