View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 01:17 PM
kindness is free
Fan Forum Star

I have so many feelings about this episode!!

Cat & Vincent - Vincent waiting on the fire escape for Cat and over hearing both her conversations was so sweet. They had a lightness about them in those scenes. Openly flirting and having fun The fact Vincent wanted to be there for Cat even though it risked exposure and Cat wanting to keep Vincent safe by telling him it is too big a risk. They care about each other so much I love that Vincent turned up anyway and she could sense he was there right away she could feel him in the room so perfect. Then we get their dance which was all kinds of intimate He held her close she held on to his arms keeping him close. The way they looked into each others eyes the whole time like they were going to kiss They so both wanted a kiss to happen but it didn't! Then there was that business about the DNA research Evan is doing and the information Cat passed on it obviously gave Vincent a lot to think about. The ending was perfect and tragic all at the same time! After giving her speech about risks being worth it she had to go find Vincent and she was calling him when that Sabrina ran her off the road and then shot her!!! Vincent ran to get her he couldn't the door so his beast side came out as Cat was in peril even in his beast side he will do anything for her The way he ripped the door off and got her out he carried her like the precious gem she is to him and then seeing Evan and Heather pull up. He has a dilemma run away and leave her there or stay and risk exposure. There was no way he was just going to leave her there so he was walking toward Evan and then it ended Now we have to wait till the end of January to find out what happens next! At least we saw that Cat is alright. Another little thing I loved was that Vincent read the profile Cat made for the dating agency and it was all about him and their time together

Heather and Evan - Heavan, I never saw that coming but I like it they were having fun together and they are so cute it will be interesting to see if that ever comes of anything.

Cat and Heather - It was great seeing them together again it has been too long they are so sweet and Heather saw that it was her car and the first thing she thought about was Cat

Last edited by kindness is free; 12-14-2012 at 01:29 PM