View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Red Dragon
Passionate Fan

There were some truth bombs from both Elena AND Caroline this episode. Mainly from Caroline, but I did applaud when Elena brought up the fact that C and B always want to hate Damon. It's true. they never seem to notice that he is different from season 1 Damon.

- Uh oh, the whole Bonnie doing magic thing got so much darker all of a sudden! And Shane has most definitely been labeled "BAD"

- I actually found the sire bond stuff to be really interesting this episode. The whole Charlotte storyline was so tragic I can hardly believe it. I blame Damon for doing evil things like killing 12 people, but I don't blame him for either sire bond. He didn't want it, and now we know that he had no idea how to fix it. He was kind of an idiot for believing the witch without testing to see if Charlotte was actually unsired.

- I felt like they were sort of beating us over the head with the whole "Elena's feelings for Damon are all real..only her actions are effected." Yes. We get it. Elena IS falling in love with Damon. But this leads me to my next comment..

- Gah! So did Damon decide not to tell her to stop seeing him? Bad Damon! Don't be so ruled by your emotions! If he chooses to stay with her, I'll be really mad at him..I haven't blamed him for stuff so far, because he didn't know...but now he WILL know, and it'll make everything very creepy. Don't ruin this character, writers!

- I loved all the Stefan/Damon interaction in this episode. I love that Stefan didn't deny that he wants the cure so he can have Elena back to her "factory settings" I liked Stefan a lot in this episode. He was very understanding. He makes me love him when he is fair like that. I just hope Damon doesn't betray his trust. DO WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD.

~Katie~