View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Red Dragon
Passionate Fan

Yeah, but before Elena drank any blood at all, when Stefan was going to take her out hunting, Damon said something about drinking human blood..so I think that was where her "belief" in that came from.

I'm so disappointed that THIS is how they made DE happen. And I feel so sorry for Damon. He thinks he finally has her at this point, and it is just going to crush him when he realises it isn't really real. I feel like the writers just kicked the DE fandom in the gut, and I honestly can't believe how many DE fans are celebrating this episode. Sure didn't seem like a "win" at all to me. Fake sex. Wow. Sexy.

Elena was acting soooo weird this whole episode. Is this bond supposed to get stronger with time? Otherwise, I don't get why she would be acting like this all of a sudden, except bad writing.

I'm kind of annoyed with Stefan, or the way the writers are writing him. They are making it seem like he only wants the cure to "fix" Elena, so that she will be with him again. It isn't very flattering, it just makes him look kind of desperate. On the other hand, I love scenes with him and Caroline! *siiiiiggghhh* Is it too much to ask for them to suddenly start making out?!

~Katie~