View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:06 PM
EmmaGold
Part-Time Fan

That's fine, watch it when you have the time.

I might have posted this before but it bears repeating:

Quote:
  • You can be a fan of something and still see flaws in the writing, characterization and continuity.
  • You can be a fan of something and dislike the writer/s and their writing style/s.
  • You can be a fan of something and notice and discuss problematic elements of it.
  • You can be a fan of something and critique and analyze it.
  • You can be a fan and do none of the above.
  • Stop judging others for how they choose to enjoy their media or their opinions and beliefs.
I think I'm past the age of just blindly loving something without looking deeper into it. I don't see how anyone could love everything about any show, as there are always problems/things you think could have been done better. And I'll say it's true of any show I've loved.

Sure, some people might think that they'd change nothing about Once Upon a Time and that's fine. It's their opinion. But other peoples opinions are valid too. And I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.

I have a huge problem with the way they represent true love on the show. But I'll have to suck it up, if I want to continue to watch it.

I love the confession about Bae being Peter Pan! It would be so much more interesting and be a perfect reason for Hook to go after Bae!

Lovely the wallpaper! Love the starry effects.

Have a good night!

(Jareth, Labyrinth)