View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:56 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Ilda: I agree that Gold is very good looking, IMO, his charm isn't the same as the other "sexy" actors from the show, it comes from his attitude

Yeah, August is a jerk but at least he didn't sleep with Emma making her promises to leave with her and then left her behind. I mean I could potentially see Bae being all concerned about the curse if he thought it was the greater good but I can't see him leaving his "true love" behind whatever the reason is

And don't worry, I agree! For me the best thing would be for Bae to still be a teen and mostly to be Peter Pan simply because it would be more interesting

Agree with all the questions you have about Neal, I have the same

EmmaGold: I'm still interested in the Survivor of course And of course, you can add whatever you want to the OP Time around SHOULD be there!!

Well, honestly I was already really interested with Hook before we even saw him but that's because I usually love the character (in other movies) and because the trailer about him in Gold's shop was pretty exciting IMO. It had nothing to do with Colin since in the beginning I was pretty septic with that sexy, "young" guy playing him But now I do think that he's an amazing actor and not only a "pretty face"! I do find him very, very sexy as Hook with the facial hair though so I don't know what you're talking about

I do think that a lot of people find Richard Armittage sexy though, I've seen that comment often all over youtube/tumblr ^^

I really miss the Gold/Emma scenes lately so I'll be happy as well with any Gold/Emma we'll get this season (except if it's really bad for them^^)

KOUAT: Thanks for the vids!! Those from Elizalili are mine
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!