View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:16 PM
EmmaGold
Part-Time Fan

Ilda, You're welcome sweetie! It's really your title.

Yes, that's true. I know that he gained in popularity after Skin Deep aired, but I loved him before. I know how many people were smitten with Hook before they even saw him on screen? That to me is crazy. I have to see an actor in action.

I'd rather August be Bae than Neal now, but it's too late for that.

I still like the idea of Bae as a child, I think it would have much more of an impact.

I guess the all knowing August had Emma sent to jail so she'd straighten out (and teach her a lesson) but that makes no sense because she could have become worse after jail. Also, maybe it was to separate Henry from Emma too, so she would come to Storybrooke. (Why couldn't August have just told her?) I'll never know why Neal and Emma had to be separated either. I guess so that they can be reunited in the future and shock everyone when it's revealed that Neal is Bae? Sorry, I'm being bitchy today.

Eliza, You're very welcome!

I was wondering if anyone was still interested in the survivor. I hope so anyway.

Have a good night my dear!

I forgot to ask if it's okay to add to the fanfic list? I notice Time Around isn't on there! Blasphemy!

(Jareth, Labyrinth)

Last edited by EmmaGold; 11-21-2012 at 04:26 PM