View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Red Dragon
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

Haven't been able to watch the first 30 mins yet hence why I can't really comment on most of the other characters but how was the rest of the episode?
I thought the hallucination stuff was quite well done. They came down pretty hard on Elena. In some cases (all the "you are nothing but a monster" stuff) it was untrue, but in other cases, I felt like the hallucinations were channelling some of the complaints fans have about Elena! So that was a bit funny. I wonder if it was the writers acknowledging that they are aware of Elena's faults.

I'm not a fan of Caroline/Tyler, so I don't have much to say about them, except that I think Hayley is going to make some sort of move on Tyler at some point, and while C/K date will be a fake, I think it is going to start encouraging a feeling or two on Caroline's side that she would rather not encourage. All spell bad things, at least in the short term, for TC.

Not sure where they are going with the Jeremy-hunter bit. Is he going to start having a desire to hunt all vampires now, or is he still completely himself? And Bonnie was a side-note as always. I wonder how KG feels about this?

So, in general it was a pretty decent episode I thought. Elena-centric.

Collide - yeah, it is big mess. Neither Damon or Stefan deserve to be jerked around. But they are suckers for the pain, apparently. Stefan won't go far.

~Katie~