View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 AM
rubyanjel
Addicted Fan

So, yeah, for someone's benefit and for the sake of argument, I'll be posting what Kyzzx said again:
Quote:
At every point in this episode when he was talking to her, he had a childish innocence about him and was definitely the robotic nutjob we've all come to know. It was very, very similar acting to this season's first episode, where he sounds all innocent at the dinner table at the restaurant, is the best I can describe it. He definitely did do every one of these things (rub stuff on her chest, bathe her, spank her) and at NO point did he think it was anything other than normal behavior. He just didn't pick up on it.

I might be nitpicking but he can have sex and still be asexual. Asexuality is a little different. It can mean no sex drive at all, but it can also just mean the person has an extreme lack of desire to have sex. So for all we know, he could be 'turned on' but has no plans to do anything about it.

He was straight-faced when he talked about his dad punishing his brother, and that's when she says, "So... you wanna... spank me?"
His eyes go wide and his hands go up and he says, "Oh, no, I don't want to! But you've left me no choice." in mannerisms similar to what we see all the time. That's what I got from it, anyway.
So, yeah. Clueless Sheldon is the way we go from. Now, from what she said about the spanking part where he lifts his hand there, I kind of imagined a little Sheldon seeing his brother's reaction to his brother's spanking and that he was kind of traumatized, and that when he said, "Oh, no, I don't want to!" He was too afraid to hurt her the way his father was hurting his brother in that memory. But... I don't know, with the "But you left me with no choice" part, he was being Authoritarian!Sheldon imposing the punishment. and that he still haven't picked up on what Amy was thinking of.

Gosh I am so confused here.