View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:17 AM
stardustmelody77
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Now that I've had a few minutes to process, I'm going to be honest: I don't like the spanking. It makes me uncomfortable.

The episode had me sold and squeeing right up until that point.

sorry.
I know what you mean. I guess part of me likes to see Sheldon moving more toward the same plane as Amy. Amy definitely would get off on all of these things, but I am hoping that we see Sheldon showing signs of discomfort a bit ( but not because of his mysophobia, but because he finds himself aroused and a bit embarrassed). For him to be rubbing her chest I would hope he would blush, etc. I also think the same about helping her with her bath.

It is okay for him to act a bit "clueless", but you also want to see him show signs that he has it in him to be a full red-blooded male.

The spanking just is so surprising because it is so sexual. An I am not as sure he as that clueless as implied because of all the reasons I have stated earlier.

ETA: As much as I know I will still very much enjoy watching this episode and find it hilarious, part of me would rather they had at least let Sheldon kiss Amy by now before all of this "caring" for and "punishing" her. I would like to have seen him not only kiss her, but also show signs of arousal toward her or at least let this be a catalyst for that. By his not reacting, it sort of takes away from the enjoyment of seeing him be nervous about touching her in places where he has never seen, much less touched, etc. I can understand Rae's discomfort.

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 11-14-2012 at 10:59 AM