View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Last Winter
Master Fan

Brad News Central #4: Because we want to know where he is at all times.

Brad Pitt News Central

**Upcoming Movies**

~ Babel - Four stories set in Morocco, Tunisia, Mexico and Japan. The story begins with a tragedy striking a married couple on vacation. Also stars Cate Blanchett.

~Untitled Brad Pitt/Jesse James Project - Robert Ford joins Jesse James's gang, only to become resentful of the legendary outlaw and hatch a plan to kill the fastest gun in the West.

~Chad Schmidt - Talented amateur actor Chad Schmidt relocates to 1980s Los Angeles in hopes of being discovered. Problem is, he bares an uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt, whose star is ascending -- turning Schmidt into a punchline and not a star.

~Benjamin Button - An odd romance sparks between a woman of 30 and a man who, at 50, begins aging backwards. Also stars Cate Blanchett.

**Recent Apperances**

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Visit Mall

(Driving away in the car.)

An animation of the event. Credit goes to Brad/Angelina.net

Latest News

Quote:
Clooney: Pitt and Jolie wedding not on
Quote:

There had been reports that Brad and Angelina, who may or may not be courting, were going to get hitched a private ceremony at gorgeous George's villa next to Italy's picturesque Lake Como.

He told Associated Press Radio: "Well, I would know and I can tell you there's not going to be a secret wedding.

"I've met Angelina - I like her very much - but I would never talk about whether they are together or not."

He added that while he was close to his Ocean's Twelve co-star, the pair never discuss their private lives, so he's actually in the dark about what's really going on with Brad and Ange as much as the rest of us.

George told imdb.com: "Brad and I have been friends for a long time and we don't talk about his relationships or his life, so I learn mostly about things that are going on in his personal life through magazines."

The 44-year-old heartthrob, who spends most of his time at his Italian residence, is said to be dating Italian heiress Gianna Elvira Cantatore, though her parents are reportedly non-plussed by the relationship.

Her folks have apparently cut off Gianna's allowance because they don't approve of the Hollywood schmoozer, who they think will break their daughter's heart.

Clooney broke up with his on-off long-term girlfriend, TV presenter Lisa Snowdon, three months ago.