View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:55 PM
ring of fire
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 4x06: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes Discussion. Airs November 15th

ELENA’S NEW NIGHTMARE- Terrifying hallucinations leave Elena (Nina Dobrev) shaken and confused, causing her to make a dangerous mistake. After giving Stefan (Paul Wesley) some very disturbing news about Elena, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) takes matters into his own hands. Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay) reveals a story of ancient witchcraft to Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham). With help from Klaus and Stefan, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) begins a new chapter in his life. Finally, Elena makes a painful personal confession to Stefan, and Matt (Zach Roerig) gives Damon startling new information about Professor Shane.

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.