View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Jamie Choate
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
I don´t think Neal is Emma´s true love. Yes, she was in love with him and they have a son but just because you have a son with someone, that doesn't makes you and him true loves. Who knows if Neal and Emma would be together until now if none of this happened?

I also think it would be a good twist if Emma ends up with a new character.
Agreed. These two may be fairytale characters but they grew up in our world and rules. If the writers wanted to to do something different and not break sacred ground with a couple this would be the one to do it with. Since they were kept apart it could be a sign they are not to be together.

Trust me. I hope I'm surprised. It's just the longer we go in this lull the more trust I lose in the writers to actually do something different and throw in a game changer or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
If Henry is furious at Emma for not telling him the truth, he better be furious at Neal for framing Emma for a crime she didn't commit.
And if he doesn't want to live with Emma, he has about 50 family members in Storybrooke (Snow, Charming, Regina, ...) he would go live with before Neal. Considering Emma and Henry bonded for a whole season before arriving at that point in their relationship, if Neal arrived in town and Henry just dropped everything to go live with this guy, it'd be ridiculous.
Agreed. I expect anger from Henry towards Emma. I hope he takes in account that he knows the kind of person Emma is and that she could have told him the truth and bad mouthed his father. Instead she told a lie about him being a hero and propped him for his sake. She wanted him to think good of his father when she probably hasn't thought of such a thing in years. It's still a lie but there wasn't any maliciousness in it.

And I hope he shows some anger towards Neal too.

I don't want to see Henry play the parental game when he doesn't like what one of them did either. Meaning he doesn't like Regina so he wants to live with the Charming's. Now he doesn't like what Emma did so he wants to go live with Neal.

Icon by Fiona