View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:52 PM
lovebird
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I hope they don't do a triangle. One of the reasons why I love this show so much it's because it was mainly about family and they didn't do the same tiring cliches that you see in every show.

I don't see Emma as the type of woman who would be "torn" between two people. I don't want her to be reduced to that kind of woman and her love life to become her main storyline.

Also I have already seen online some pretty nasty comments about Neal and his physical appearance so I can't imagine what would happen if the awful triangle happens. It sucks for me because I love both Hook & Neal.

Exactly.
I love both Hook & Neal too..but ...
But hate Hook with Emma.
I have spent the latest days reading everything that is good and bad about this shipper. Opinions in favor, against opinions

My position has not changed.

The previous year I was disappointed with the triangle Mary Margaret / David / Kathryn. (Cause I hate triangles). However as they were 'cursed' I swallowed the story, with difficulty, but swallow.

But if Hook and Emma happen, I do not know if I can see the episodes until the end. I have a hard time seeing what I dislike...

Sorry.