View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:26 PM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
But with control, it's one of those things where she experienced that difficulty herself initially, so she can relate enough. I don't think you need to experience it for years to understand, the point is to have struggled with it at least once.
This is true I see what you mean and you're right in that she was able to help him in 4x02 w/ pulling her off of April and helping her learn to compel and Caroline didn't judge her and Elena was proud of herself in the end. I guess they either worded it weirdly and should have given it another reason or like MagnusXXN just said, they wanted to give Damon and Elena more scenes together.

Quote:
Why are so many people harpying on this and totaly overlooking the fact that Stefen is once again teaming up with Klaus, behind everyones back I might add. Its gonna end badly.
It's not that surprising to me, I guess. Stefan wants to help Elena, people basically do anything to help Elena in this show so him keeping a secret from the gang isn't really surprising. Besides, people do plans behind each others back all the time in this show. Damon and Elena had one behind Stefan's back in 3x09 that he thought he was involved in until he got nibbled on by Michael. Stefan and Elena had one behind Damon's back and Stefan broke Damon's back so that Elena could talk to Esther. In 2x07, the whole gang were planning to take down Katherine w/o telling Elena. It's the usual not saying it's going to go down well but it's not surprising and it has happened before.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)