View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 11:16 PM
pwthepup
Part-Time Fan

Great call for those who guessed 3XK before the broadcast. I admit, I read about them and I agreed, knowing what I knew, the moment Lanie said death by strangulation, the big hint was revealed. Avoiding the sneaks (for once) made this epi really memorable for me.

Very glad 3XK isn't dead (we think)... with Beckett's mom's case just waiting for the right moment to bring the Senator down, 3XK is a good unsolved that they can ride at least one more time... wow... maybe perhaps the cliffhanger for the season when Castle is held hostage or something by 3XK... boy that would just kill our summer wouldn't it?!

Yeah, we all knew Castle didn't do it, but the JOURNEY towards proving it was pretty good, at least the relationship parts... the evidence against him were well, they were what they were and overall good too... I just found myself yelling "bogus" because we had no doubt it was someone else I suppose.

and it occurred to me, if 3XK can get into Castle's loft at any time... boy... that's freaky... he could have easily killed anyone... but that's not what he wanted... but still... the thought...

Oh and Nathan's body double gets lines and a real scene... like!!!

Last edited by pwthepup; 10-29-2012 at 11:34 PM
pwthepup is offline   Reply With Quote