View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:59 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

OMG this episode was so amazing, the ending no words. I was so shocked but god am I so happy! John Diggle finally knows? this quickly. i was just so happy and shocked with the ending.

Now let me give a short review.
Looking at it from Oliver and Thea point of views, the both had bad parent's who didn't guide them the right way and I was so happy to see Oliver speak out like that towards his Mother. It's time for her to be a parent, as she seems to have no been.

I mean when she was grounded, Thea was basically in shocked like she never heard the word. Thea is coming off as a ....not the best person but you gotta remember. Her parents seems to not have been there for her and her Dad and Oliver [until now] has pretty much been dead the for five years, so I don't know what has been happening during all of that time.

I also love this Green Arrow and Quentin interaction. Quentin doesn't seems to like Green Arrow but he do know when he's telling the truth, so smart but not trusting.

I'm also starting to get by the Laurel/Joanna friendship. I love Oliver but I agreed with Joanna that it's time to movie on, and her explanation to it, was on point.
Laurel relationship with Tommy, is one that I enjoy more then Laurel relationship with Oliver at the moment. I'm just happy the Oliver/Laurel relationship isn't getting pushed... although I most of the time like Arrow/Dinah, and all of that. lol on the show I'm just not sold to Oliver/Laurel yet. Also I loved seeing a bit of Black Canary in Laurel! I was just so happy to see her fight so well.

Tommy and Oliver friendship is another good one.
Nothing of course made me more proud then the Arrow/Diggle friendship.
Although I was shocked by the ending, I kind of saw it coming when we look at the flashback from the past and Oliver ally at the Island tells him: "This place is too dangerous for any one man to be alone." for some reason, I thought it was foreshadowing to what will happen in the present.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote