View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:02 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the whole episode, I loved the Oliver/Laurel scenes. I start to like them more after last night episode. Laurel relationship with father Quentin really grew on me. I can understand his frustration, because he already lost one daughter and he doesn't want to lose another.
I didn't get him being all upset with Oliver when if it wasn't for him, his daughter may have been dead. So he should be happy Oliver was at her apartment, the right place at the right time.

I don't get Quentin being against Green Arrow as well.

I love the Thea/Oliver development. She loves her older brother but I think she just doesn't get what he's been through. I just don't understand Thea being a certain way towards Oliver, the guy has been stranded on a Island for five years, so of course he's dealing with some things he can't speak out about now. Although I can't wait to learn more and more about what Thea went through as well. I'm interesting in learning more.

John and Oliver friendship was my favorite from last night though! it really grew on me. I loved that John finally proved to Oliver that he does need a bodyguard. lol I loved seeing John in some fighting action while protecting Oliver and Laurel.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote