View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:52 PM
ScarlettOHara
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoosha (View Post)
Why does Tara lie to Jax all the time? What does Kurt want to do with this liar and weed smoker Tara?Seriously is he trying to make people to hate on Tara even more so he can kill her off whenever he wants? I don't like this new Tara.She was the only honest,pure character among all but Kurt has ruined her. It doesn't make sense that she is lying to Jax all the time.As much as I hate to admit but Tara has turned to Gemma#2 with all her lying and her manipulative behavior which is really bad in my book at least.
She's lying to him because if she told him he truth, he'd go ape sh** and kill Otto or hurt him in some way and that would just lead to more RICO or other charges., or forbid her to go back again and she seems determined to handle this situation her way. She's protecting him and the club. And no, I don't see her getting on her knees for Otto even for Jax. Maggie has talked about how part of Tara's journey this season is seeing how she reacts in her role as Queen when her family is threatened (Abel via Wendy) and the club is threatened (via Otto and RICO). This isn't about her not being truthful or pure or good because reallly, Tara was never really those things. She's always had a darker underbelly that was tamed by her intelligence and her life outside of Charming. Underneath the veneer of civility and grace, she's still the angry, damaged 16 year old who fell for the local Biker Prince and got herself marked as an Old Lady of an outlaw biker gang. In the end, she's going to use that keen mind of her's to rise up and protect what's her's. Much as she did last season with slidding that needle over to Jax and telling him how to get away with killing Clay. Not her mouth. JMHO

Last edited by ScarlettOHara; 10-16-2012 at 10:01 PM
ScarlettOHara is offline   Reply With Quote