View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Nessa_V
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoosha (View Post)
Why does Tara lie to Jax all the time? What does Kurt want to do with this liar and weed smoker Tara?Seriously is he trying to make people to hate on Tara even more so he can kill her off whenever he wants? I don't like this new Tara.She was the only honest,pure character among all but Kurt has ruined her. It doesn't make sense that she is lying to Jax all the time.As much as I hate to admit but Tara has turned to Gemma#2 with all her lying and her manipulative behavior which is really bad in my book at least.
Since when is Tara lying to Jax all the time? If that's the case why did Jax lie to Tara about him having a quite day? So Tara is ruined because she smokes weed every now and then (which everyone else on the show seems to do, and much worse) but since it's Tara, she gets crucified for it. Also, Kurt and Maggie have said countless times Tara is not Gemma, and she isn't going to be Gemma. This change in Tara is just realistic what would happen to someone, like her living this life and getting in as deep as she is. I also have to ask, what manipulative behavior?

~In all of this chaos, we've found peace~
Nessa_V is offline   Reply With Quote