View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:01 PM
nike75
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the new thread .

Quote:
- Regina and Emma working together again
OH YES! Honestly, those two working together is the best thing for me in the show.

The rest of the wish list is great too.

Quote:
I always read the mirror scene in either The Stranger or The Return (keep mixing those two up for some reason), when she catches a glimpse of her own reflection and then reacts by throwing her wine glass at it, as a form of confirmation of Regina slowly moving on or at least starting to realize that she has to move on as well.
OH THANK YOU! I looked on several other boards for some comments about this scene but all people read in it was "frustration because she couldn't seduce David" and I was like "huh?" This whole scene is a classic mirror scene where the character takes a hard look at him/herself and doesn't like what he/she sees. Regina has to rediscover herself, she has to stop blaming anyone else for what she did and then she can slowly get better.

I hope they don't isolate her too much this season. It was always a horrible thought for me when I imagined that Regina pretty much lived ~40 years without ever telling someone (beside giving snow the cliff notes) about what happened to her and Daniel that night. The FTL-people may have lost her memories, well Regina didn't and I think she thought of this moment every. single. day. in those years. I really can't decide what it worse. So, let her do some soulsearching but also give her someone to talk to (I would love this someone to be Emma because I think despite all the "hate", they have much in common and Emma seems to "get" Regina on a very basic level. I also want Henry to learn the backstory of Regina and I want him to show some empathy for her.