View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 09:31 AM
LostShayid
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I think he would have, I'm sure he would have been very conflicted but if he fell in love with Shannon, I believe he will be with her. I think he's really loyal when he loves someone so if he loved Shannon as well as Nadia still, it would have been difficult for him but I think Nadia was so much a part of his dark past that it would have made it easier for Sayid to move on to Shannon, if he was looking for a change. A brighter life.

It was way too early to kill her off and yes I'm upset with the shortening of their dialogue.
Yes, Sayid is really a loyal person and when he told her that he loved her & that he will never leave her, great moment actually , he would have stayed with her... At the beginning, he was searching for Nadia but then he found Shannon on the island, and if his feelings for Nadia would have been so strong, he would never have started his relationship with Shannon..

I wished that sometimes after her death, he had spoken about her, because he never mentioned her until season 6.
In season 4 episode 3 he met Elsa and Elsa resembled Shannon a lot. I think they should've made a scene where Sayid saw Shannon in Elsa... and Elsa died the same way Shannon died...