View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 09:15 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostShayid (View Post)
Yes, it would have been great to see that conflict in him... although I think he would have choosen Shannon... not at first when seeing Nadia but after a short time, he would have realized that Nadia will always belong to his dark past and that only with Shannon he can start a new, brighter life...

Yes, you said it perfectly with your qoute, I think that Shannon really changed him, she made him forget all his bad memories and he could just be with her It was such a sweet romantic story until they killed her off and that way too early! ;(
At least they got a final and bittersweet moment in the last episode. However, I'm disappointed that they cut some dialogue of it down.
I think he would have, I'm sure he would have been very conflicted but if he fell in love with Shannon, I believe he will be with her. I think he's really loyal when he loves someone so if he loved Shannon as well as Nadia still, it would have been difficult for him but I think Nadia was so much a part of his dark past that it would have made it easier for Sayid to move on to Shannon, if he was looking for a change. A brighter life.

It was way too early to kill her off and yes I'm upset with the shortening of their dialogue.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||