View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 02:24 PM
LostShayid
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Well I think the show was still good but I just think they killed Shannon off way to early, she wasn't my favorite but I think if she stayed on longer she would have eventually became one of my favorite. I agree it would have been so interesting to see how it would've been if Sayid was with Shannon and they left the Island and Sayid met up with Nadia.

I would have liked to see that triangle.... mainly to see how Sayid would be. How his being conflicted would be.

I think that Shannon brought the lightness to his world.
Yes, it would have been great to see that conflict in him... although I think he would have choosen Shannon... not at first when seeing Nadia but after a short time, he would have realized that Nadia will always belong to his dark past and that only with Shannon he can start a new, brighter life...

Yes, you said it perfectly with your qoute, I think that Shannon really changed him, she made him forget all his bad memories and he could just be with her It was such a sweet romantic story until they killed her off and that way too early! ;(
At least they got a final and bittersweet moment in the last episode. However, I'm disappointed that they cut some dialogue of it down.