View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 04:56 AM
*shiny girl*
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
I'm not a mushy gushy happy type, but this rifty drama is killing me. Let drama swirl, but leave Lorelai and Rory alone. Why? Because, how depressing is it that Rory has missed Lorelai's graduation day, and now Lorelai's proposal to Luke? They cannot keep having major life moments unshared because of this drama. Aah.

I really like Logan, because he genuinely seems concerned for Rory, and I still like Rory, self-delusional or not.

Honestly, I thought this was a disappointing, anti-climatic, and non-premiere-ish episode.
I'm so with you,the only light in that epi was Luke and Lorelei engaged. It's really depressing,I thought it couldn't get worse but now...I'm not totally against Rory,I always loved her but what Lorelei says is right. She needs to get through this now like she did with Dean. It's sad that Lorelei is not the one who helps her anymore but her grandparents.

I hope Logan is the one who helps her out because if not who else would

I can't wait to see their lovely mother-daugther friendship again but I guess that'll need a loooong time,hopefully not too long