Thread: Hot Seat #7
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:40 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
BTW, those are both real band names. If you wondered. They are both experimental/progressive rock/metal bands which I'm sure doesn't surprise you.
Interesting. Either band any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
You assumed right!

175. Is there someone in your life that you are dying to tell how you feel about them?

Yes.

176. Are you in love right now?

Yes.

177. Describe your ideal day.

My ideal day is waking up in the morning without much head and neck pain (since that's chronic) and I don't feel too tired. I have a nice breakfast and beverage of my choice while catching up on the news. I usually see my nieces in the morning during the week and head to work after that. I have a relaxing but productive day at work, catching up a bit with co-workers/friends. I get home at a fairly reasonable time, have a nice dinner and watch some sports on TV.

I am very basic. The key for me is not having stress or anxiousness. If I can get by without much stress and anxiety, then that, in itself, is considered an ideal day for me.

178. Which family member are you presently closest to?

My nieces. We are a trio. We are close and can talk about anything together.

For an adult family member it's definitely my mom. We actually weren't always like this. We've always been close but it's only been the last few years where I would say I could tell her absolutely anything and feel comfortable doing so. I think (or I hope) she feels the same way about me.

179. Which family member do you clash with the most?

My dad. We are close, there's a lot of love, but since we are such different thinkers, we clash and don't see each other perfectly which leads to some petty bickering. We are definitely close, though.

180. What type of student were you in school? One that the teachers loved or one that gave them a hard time?

Teachers loved. I was shy, serious, and got my work done. I've been like this throughout my entire school career, from preschool through college.