Thread: Hot Seat #7
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

167. Do you download music, or would you rather have the physical CD (or tape if you're super old school)?

I prefer the physical CD. I even have tapes still. LOL.

168. Do you own an iPod or other MP3 player like a Zune?

No, but I use my nieces sometimes.

169. Have you ever made a mix tape/CD for someone?

Yes.

170. What is one band that you like that no one would think you would?

I can't think of a band but a singer... Taylor Swift. I absolutely love her music and voice. I typically do not like country music, but I love Taylor Swift. There has yet to be a song of hers I dislike. I just think she's super talented and so much so, she has made me like some country music!

171. Cooler band name: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum or Diablo Swing Orchestra?

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum. Both sound awesome but anything that has sleep and Gorilla in the name is just super cool.

172. What is the longest song title in your music library?

Pink Floyd: "Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict"

173. If you could be the commissioner of any professional sports league, which one would you choose?

NHL. There are some beautiful hockey arenas around North America. The job would rock just based on going to the hockey arenas alone!

174. Are you more of a turn the other cheek person, or an eye for an eye person?

I try very hard to be a turn the other cheek type of person but sometimes I get too anxious and stressed out when I feel the need to say something. It ends up making me want to explode. It's about a 50/50 thing for me depending on the situation.