Thread: Hot Seat #7
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 01:30 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

157. Which do you like more: Summer or Winter Olympics?

Winter Olympics. There is just something about the Winter Olympics. There's almost a magical feeling with this one. There's not one event I'm not interested in either. I love everything.

158. Which is more fun: tailgating at the game, or having a giant party with your friends at a sports bar?

Tailgating. It is so much fun with the right people.

159. If you could make any of your friends watch one show that you like but they don't watch, who would it be and what would you make them watch?

Doctor Who. I have a friend that I know would love the show but she's convinced it will be too over her head with the science fiction and she'd be drowning in it . I keep telling her it's a character driven show with amazing writing and acting and her perception is way off. I know if she watched one episode, she would be immediately addicted.

160. What are your top three favorite restaurants?

Michael Symon's Lola Bistro

Sapore Restaurant

Hospitality Restaurants of Cleveland - Blue Point Grille

All three are in Cleveland and are fabulous. I have about 15 more I could easily add to the list. Bottom line? Cleveland has fabulous food and this is not just homer me speaking out. I have been to NY, Boston, Chicago, all the places that are known for good food and I'm telling you, I've never had better than in my hometown in Cleveland. I have had endless people over the years come to Cleveland and they cannot believe what heaven they are in with the restaurant scene. LOL. It is a melting pot (a mini NY but with even better food in my opinion!) and no matter what type of food you are looking for (Italian, French and Seafood/Steakhouses are the best) you will find it in total authentic style in Cleveland.