Thread: Hot Seat #7
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 08:34 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Hot Seat #7

Last few posts from the previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
Sneaking in again (since I love reading the Hot Seat thread but suck at coming up with questions, heh) to say that I have a friend who knew Vanilla Ice as a teen. He's actually a total rich kid brat, which makes his attempt at passing himself off as some street wise tough guy rapper even funnier.

Back to your regularly scheduled questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yes it's Introvert thing. Introverts are really good to provide themselves with privacy even in a room full with people. It takes mastering, but that's what Introverts do. Because no matter how they avoid it, at some point they will be in a room full with people and they won't want to face this. So they enter their own world and Introverts have very rich inner world. Like I read some explanations about my psychology type (tests that I did show if you're Introvert/Extrovert, thinking/feeling type, if you use your intuition or you are sensitive and other stuff) that there is no point for the people to try to enter our inner world because they would get lost and get headache. There are so many voices in our head , but us being Introverts we talk to them and hear them .

Ah I made study guides too. You know I hate teaching full room with people, but I did it mostly with small groups in 4-5(school) till 20(university). The good part was that you should explain someone something that you know, but they don't know. So it's very important the approach that worked for them. That was cool . What wasn't cool? I had my agenda doing this. I've always been in schools where people would get bully me which is why I don't care why someone acts this way. I've had to tolerate it and I hate such people and no till now I don't respect them, nor I've forgiven them. So when they depended on me, the control was in my hands and they had to respect me enough to not make fun at me. Sure I would do it without agenda, but I have no problem doing it for making them to leave me alone. That was in high school, in the university I found awesome smart people and we used to study together in groups and knew each other's weak and strong spots, so we worked like a team, where everyone got the teacher place when they could help.

Wow Alex is a master. I even find it difficult to master English pronunciation . It's so nice of her helping you . Yea talking and using the language is the best exercise out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
That is hilarious! I can totally imagine him being a$$-like. I wonder what he's up to now?

Koni, every word you utter about introversion is not only dead on from a textbook point of view but I can 100% relate. It's like you are taking my personality and displaying it for everyone to see. LOL

Yes, Alex is wicked smart. She's the definition of an intellect. She's even Aquarius Sun astrologically which further confirms her strong intellect. She is a software engineer and very creative artistically with just about everything she touches. She's also drop dead gorgeous. LOL. She is like 70% French, 20% Spanish, 10% Italian. Let me tell you, it's a good mixture since she has a very flawless beauty.

Okay, open to more questions so keep them coming, guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I think he flips houses now. I know he had a show on HGTV doing that anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M
Got it! He's staying out of trouble so I guess that's a very good thing.
Okay, continuing!