View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 01:45 AM
Gio Gio
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy Shooting Movie in Greece
By Joanna Varikos on August 31, 2012 in News

Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy are teaming up for a sequel to “Before Sunrise” and “Before Sunset.” The title of the film is supposedly set to be “Before Midnight,” which is currently shooting in Greece.

The first two films about their romantic escapades took place in Vienna and Paris. In an interview not too long ago, Delpy mentioned she was catching a flight to Greece but did not say for what reason, and Hawke was seen visiting Pylos over the summer. Rumors were flying that a sequel was in the works, but nothing was actually confirmed. Actors and crew, however, have been seen filming around Kardamyli, Koroni and Pylos.

The sequel will likely begin where “Before Sunset” left off. Richard Linklater is getting behind the camera once again for the third film, which is sure to please those who have been following Jesse and Celine’s love story since “Before Sunrise” was released in 1995.
Source: Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy Shooting Movie in Greece | Hollywood.GreekReporter.com

Quote:
The sequel to "Before Sunset" is currently filming in Greece. Not in Athens but in Messinia (a part of the greek mainland) at the seaside villages of Pylos, Kardamili, Koroni.
The signs around the areas where they film read "BM" so i guess that the title of the project could be Before Midnight.
The filming is reported to finish in the first week of September.
by cinemanolis-1 (Wed Aug 22 2012 10:53:34)
Source: IMDb :: Boards :: Untitled Before Sunset Sequel (2013) :: This is currently filming in Greece

Quote:
Ok, I know this will sound crazy, but... my grandma accidentally interrupted the filming today! They were shooting in the Kalamata airport from where she was catching a flight and she swanned into the departures lounge and sat right next to Ethan Hawke till someone went over and very politely asked her to move. My Gran's 82 and, needless to say, has no idea who Ethan Hawke is, so she was a bit miffed, but luckily she was with my aunt who explained everything.
by Will_sGirl (Tue Aug 28 2012 13:58:38)
Source: IMDb :: Boards :: Untitled Before Sunset Sequel (2013) :: This is currently filming in Greece