View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 08:45 PM
ursa major
Extreme Fan

So far I loved the show SN. I'm very intrigiued. Just want to add my 2 scents about the thing that killed Sam and Dean's mother; then Sam's girlfriend. I do believe that the thing is after the family because of something that happened waaaay in the past. Perhaps to the family hundreds of years earlier. However, I also like the theory about Sam - that there's "something" about him. I know that when I was watching the Pilot, I got this feeling that there was something special about him, but of course I couldn't put my finger on it. Like someone mentioned earlier, maybe he has some kind of power than can kill the strongest of ghosts/demons. Cause why did the thing or whatever it was go to his bed as a child? What was it doing to him? And why does it only kill the women?? It left Sam alive. It could've killed him too? So why didn't it kill him? And I find it awfully convient (or coinsidental - spelled wrong??) that just when Sam was about to start a new life at Stanford, no doubt acing his interview and getting into law school. He's forced to face his "destiny" as a ghost hunter by the death of girlfriend. Being killed by a supernatural being at that.

Maybe Sam has some kind of dark power that this entity wants to harness?? Maybe the love of a mother or woman will get in the way of him fulfulling some destiny that an ancient ancestor set forth for him?? I know, I know, I'm all over the place with this speculation, but I'm really excited about this show. About the intrigue it's garnering. I can't wait to see what clues we get next!

Experience the Legacy
ursa major is offline   Reply With Quote