View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 09:24 AM
NocturnalCouchPotato
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick42 (View Post)
so does the newspaper have no cameras around? even if claire did plant the pictures, wouldn't they have cameras all around the building? I feel like shows try to pull a fast one on us because they know a lot of people who watch the show wouldn't care or think about it.
Yeah, I wondered that too. But wouldn't they have cameras that recorded Asher harassing Clare the first time?

I liked how this episode was underwhelming. I think this is the most low key finale we've had since... season 6 or 7? I liked how Clare realized that planting those pictures was wrong. It shows that she's slowly growing as a person, and even as a Clare hater, I have to give her props for that. I like Katie and Clare's friendship, but I really hate what the wardrobe department is doing to Katie. Just because she spends sometime gardening doesn't mean she only could dress up in green. I liked the Tristan plot because I was afraid the show would make him and tattoo boy fall in love. I like how Tori and co. were there for Tristan. I liked everything about Becky's plot. My personal favorite part about the Becky plot was how she said she wasn't completely okay of it yet but she realized what her actions were implying. I like the gradual development they have with her.

I didn't like how the show let Eli get away with telling Ms. Oh about Clare's co op with just a single line from Clare as well as the Eclare/stage scene, but I'll save those for the anti threads.

Overall, I'd say this was a really strong season. I could only think of a few episodes that I didn't like as much as the rest of them (Sabotage part 2, Walking on Broken Glass part 2), but I wasn't bored during any episode and I'm looking forward to the new season. I like how they're bringing back fall episodes because last season I lost all interest in Degrassi by the time New Beginnings premiered. Does anyone know what time it's supposed to be in the show now? I wanna say March?