View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:22 PM
annad13
Extreme Fan

Reese's Pieces [Stiles ♥ Lydia] #5: "The looks they gave each other. They were magic." -Jeff Davis

Stiles & Lydia.

"He will always love Lydia, that’s not just a crush kind of thing. The way I look at that in the show is that this is the girl that he has had that in love with crush on since you were eight, but you know when your eight and you have that first crush, and then when your nine you have that next crush that new girl in the class, then as you get older your crushes last longer and longer kind of thing. I think he is one of those such hopeless romantic souls that he has literally set his sights on Lydia when he was eight years old and his love has only grown since. Like he is just head over heels, that is his girl. He even acknowledges the fact that she is bat sh** and even acknowledges that yeah she is horrible to me as well, but for some reason he just loves her." - Dylan O'Brien.

honorary shipper's
1. Dylan O'Brien
2. Holland Roden
3. Jeff Davies
4. MTV
5. Carlton Banks
6. Price Peterson
7. Eonline!
8. Zap It
9. Papa Stilinski
10. The Queen.
11. President Obama.

++++

Supporters.
1. Chasing Fireflies
2. Karma Police
3. dream once more
4. light me up
5. GrangerDanger
6. mr.weber01
7. naturellebella
8. NOLA504
9. Falling.For.You
10. Josie2288
11. Neda16
12. SkateGirl88
13. DUHsoTK
14. ciaBrysh
15. AlwaysCB
16. Lexipedia
17. Stay to the Lights
18. tee_ph
19. hlgreenie
20. winchesterboyz
21. Sixon_Love
22. Endless Obsession ♥
23. annad13
24. jasmineflower27
25. KatherineFierce
26. LuvinJames23
27. LittleDevotional
28. nj2013
29. heimweh
30. only dreaming
31. Nekoshoujo
32. Elena_1716
33. TrishaLyn17
34. creativesouls
35. heartlines
36. bad reputation
37. ripe to fall
38. rrr222
39. Kary1591
40. pixiestyx
41. ssbailey
42. falls from the skies
43. Clear
44. CallistaHogan
45. YellowRose
46. winchesterboyz
47. Zizi718
48. LittleDreamer~
previous threads.
1. 2. 3. {4}

++++

future titles.
→ I think Lydia would be the primary love interest for Stiles always.
→ ❝… Like he is just head over heels, that is his girl.❞ - Dylan
→ "I just need you to find her ok? Please just...just find her"
→ "Because I think you look really beautiful when you cry"
→ Stiles and Lydia need top happen! Stiles deserves to get his girl.
→ "She picks Stiles to lean on" Holland Roden
→ Stiles and Lydia is trending - CAN THIS SHIP SAIL?? ~MTV
→ "I would love you. And I would give you my world." - Dylan
→ "The looks they gave each other. They were magic." -Jeff Davis
→ "I think they have amazing chemistry together. I can see that happening." -Jeff Davis
→ "What the hell is a Stiles?" Your future husband, Lydia.
→ "She has the potential to fall in love with him"

Don't expect to see Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) totally get over Lydia (Holland Roden) now that she's professed her epic, Kanima-curse-breaking love for Jackson. "He might have to step back a little and be a bit more of an observer, but things move very fast in the world of 'Teen Wolf,' so we'll see," Davis tells us. Those powerful moments between Stiles and Lydia will have lasting impact. In fact, the writers had originally intended for Erica to be Stiles' new love interest, but they course-corrected in favor of more Stiles/Lydia moments this season.

We felt it out in terms of the story. We knew that we wanted the scene at the end of 11 where Stiles is on the field and Lydia is finally the one cheering for him," Davis tells us. "It felt like that was a better moment to build to than the possibility of Stiles and Erica. You start to see which actors have the best chemistry with each other, and we felt like Gage had more chemistry with other characters, including Sinqua, actually, so to see them holding hands in one of the last episodes felt more right to me." [X]

Last edited by annad13; 08-18-2012 at 01:09 PM