View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:52 PM
MD9999
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_vanilla (View Post)
● I really did feel bad for Clare, and that’s pretty painful to admit considering how I usually dislike her.

● Honestly, how can someone like Eli try to get into Dallas’ face? That was pretty funny even though it was meant to be serious

● Was Dallas behind the garden incident? I’m not sure if that was made clear or not. He was pretty much tricked himself into admitting to the drinking, but I’m still not completely sure if he was behind it or if it was just the others

● How much money could you possibly make from a mall kiosk in the Eaton Centre?! (and how can I apply 'cuz I'd love to earn enough to buy a 3D TV, basketball tickets, and a motorcycle in one week!)
These are a few of the biggest things the episode left me with. The Clare plot started out pretty good. (namely, I was extremely impressed that there was some emotional continuity with Waterfalls, as it normally seems like Clare is rewritten every episode) That said, the plot started flailing at some point in the middle and just got kind of weird. Like Asya said, it is really striking that Clare plots never seem to be about Clare. Also, since when are Katie, Jake, Clare, and Eli all friends?

I kind of believed Dallas when he said that he didn't destroy the garden. He just seemed...sincere. I will be pretty upset if they try to go in the one-dimensional villain direction, which seems possible based on the promo and Luke so far.

There is no way Drew should be making that much money, and I also can't respect any Drew plot until we see some interaction with his family about the fact that he moved out. It is kind of a bid deal. Also, is it just me or has Drew been in pretty much every episdode? Burn out.

The Dave plot sort of came from nowhere and went nowhere, but I'm reserving judgment because it obviously hasn't fully developed yet.

Is it to soon to make an anti-hipster phone guy thread?

Last edited by MD9999; 08-14-2012 at 01:55 PM
MD9999 is offline   Reply With Quote